sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2008

A Despreat Love Song to My Unreal New Boyfriend

I never dreamed
With somebody like you
Because i never
Wanted somebody like you.

Now, i'm just waiting
For your call.
I'm just waiting
For the day we'll be together.

I know that
I'm not the perfect girl,
But you know that
You're my perfect guy.

Don't judge me
For the way i'm dressed.
I can look like a very sporty girl
But i'm very romantic too.

Now, i can do
Almost everything for you
And we don't know eachother yet!
So, don't be afraid if,
Someday, i do something crazy.

'Cause i'll move to another country
To see you...
And i'm writting this song
To say how much i like you!

And, if you're prepared
To accept me in your beautiful life,
I'll scream to everybody in this world
That i love you!

Sem comentários: