quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

He says, she says... I say... And you?!

He says you love me,

She says you fancy me,

I say you might like me,

But you don't say nothing at all!



He says you love me

And you're just afraid to say it

Because you know what I feel about it

And you're to afraid of doesn't know how to control it.



She says you fancy me

Because of the way you look at me...

The same way you talk to me,

The same way you aprouch and smile at me.



I say you might like me

Because of the things you say to me,

And the fact that you want me

To be on your side... You protect me.



But you don't say nothing at all!

Even in a message or a call,

You just say: "There's so many things I've to control

That this is not the right moment, 'cause I'll be distracted by you!"

1 comentário:

Nita disse...

I said you'r still complicated! --'
mas gosto (isto agora é mais fácil comentar gosto muito)